A diverse, supportive, deliberately small community that values academic excellence and nurtures a love of learning and curiosity.
Key School offers:
- A renowned, rigorous academic curriculum using an innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Decades of unparalleled student outcomes
- A diverse, inclusive, intentionally small community
- A highly competitive athletic program with 17 league championships in the past 4 years
- Small class sizes and 6:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Emphasis on skill development over rote memorization
- Academic and college advisory programs
I'm interested in admission to Key's...
Inspired to learn, prepared to lead.
(not including financial aid)
(Maryland private school average is 1221)
The Key School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission and financial aid policies.