First School Admission
2.5 years - Kindergarten
Key’s First School program actively engages children to explore, discover, and question, and produces happy, inquisitive students who are well-prepared for future academic endeavors.
The First School offers:
- A curriculum rich in language, conceptual math, science and engineering
- Active, play-based learning
- A faculty comprised of engaging, experienced Early Childhood Educators
- Low student-to-faculty ratios at each grade level
- Instruction by specialists in science, language arts, music, art, physical education, Life Skills, MakerSpace, and library science
We encourage all families interested in the First School to schedule a private tour of campus with your admission counselor.
Apply for Admission
Submit an application through Ravenna Admit, our online application platform. All necessary forms and application checklist items can be accessed through your Ravenna account.
A $60 application fee will be charged upon submitting the application.
Submit a request (via Ravenna) to your student’s school or caregiver to complete the teacher or caregiver reference.
Once your application has been submitted, we will schedule an in-person small-group observation.
January 17, 2023
Applications received after the deadline are reviewed on a rolling basis contingent on available space and waitlist depth. We recommend families contact our First School admission counselors to learn more about availability in your student’s grade.
First School Open House
2.5 yrs - Kindergarten
October 15, 2022
10 a.m - 12 p.m.