Tuition & Affordability
Key School is one of the most sought-after educations in Maryland because we inspire our students to learn, and prepare them to lead.
An investment in Key School is an investment in your student’s future.
Attending Key School is a big decision, one that will positively impact your student’s entire future. We also understand it’s a significant financial investment for families. We are committed to making Key affordable for all families. The diversity of experiences and financial circumstances within our community is one of our greatest strengths, which is why we are proud to offer financial aid to 32% of our student body on average each year.
We encourage families who may need assistance to apply for financial aid. Key’s financial aid budget for the 2022-2023 school year was $2.6 million, with the average award being $12,000.
Passionate Students. Thriving Alums. Satisfied Families.
- September 1, 2022 - 2023/2024 applications open online
- October 15, 2022 - First & Lower School Open House
- November 5, 2022 - Middle & Upper School Open House
- January 17, 2023 - 2023/2024 applications due
- January 20, 2023 - Financial aid forms due
- February 17, 2023 - Admission decisions released