Tuition & Affordability
Key School is one of the most sought-after educations in Maryland because we inspire our students to learn, and prepare them to lead. An investment in Key School is an investment in your student’s future.
Attending Key School is a big decision, one that will positively impact your student’s entire future. We also understand it’s a significant financial investment for families. We are committed to making Key affordable for all families. The diversity of experiences and financial circumstances within our community is one of our greatest strengths, which is why we are proud to offer financial aid to 32% of our student body on average each year.
We encourage families who may need assistance to apply for financial aid. Key’s financial aid budget for the 2022-2023 school year was $2.6 million, with the average award being $12,000.
We work hard to make a Key School education possible for every deserving student. We recognize the financial pressures on families today and strive to keep Key’s tuition and fees as low as possible while delivering on our promise to help each student embrace lifelong learning and develop into an informed, thoughtful and constructive member of society.
- September 1, 2023 - 2024/2025 applications open online
- October 16, 2023 - Lower School Information Session
- October 24, 2023 - Upper School Fall Information Session
- November 4, 2023 - First & Middle School Open Houses
- January 5, 2024 - 2024/2025 application form due
- January 12, 2024 - Financial aid forms due
- January 19, 2024 - Application files due
- February 15, 2024 - Admission decisions released