With more than 5,000 enthusiastic and talented individuals connected to The Key School, this community is more vibrant than ever. In the spirit of Key's mission of developing students into "informed, thoughtful and constructive members of society, with a lifelong commitment to learning," more and more members of the Key community desire the opportunity to connect and network with other members of the Key community.
This program is designed to create networking matches based on:
- Personal and Professional Interests
- Communication Preferences
- Desired Frequency of Communication
- Networking interests and opportunities
Community members who are interested in communiKEY should:
- Register as a Mentor OR register as a Mentee
- As mentors and mentees sign up and interests align, matches will be assigned by The Key School Alumni Office based on your interests and goals.
- An introduction will be made through email to the newly matched mentor and mentee.
- From there, the mentor and mentee will determine the goals and framework of their match.
- Answer questions about your profession
- Review a resume
- Conduct a mock interview
- Host a Senior Project for a Key student
- Speak to students in the classroom
- Provide internship opportunities
- Provide employment opportunities
- Ask questions pertaining to your professional interests
- Submit a resume for review
- Participate in a mock interview
- Participate in job shadowing
- Seek possible internship opportunities
- Seek possible employment opportunities