Our network is more vibrant than ever!
Key's professional networking program aims to build connections between our rapidly growing base of talented and enthusiastic alumni/ae/x. We are thrilled to partner with networking platform Graduway to provide these opportunities to our alumni/ae/x community.
This program is designed to create networking matches based on:
- Personal and Professional Interests
- Networking interests and opportunities
- Communication Preferences
- Desired Frequency of Communication
If you would like to get involved or have questions about the CommuniKEY Network, please contact Annual Fund Director Carly Schofield, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer questions about your profession
- Review a resume
- Conduct a mock interview
- Host a Senior Project for a Key student
- Speak to students in the classroom
- Provide internship opportunities
- Provide employment opportunities
- Ask questions pertaining to your professional interests
- Submit a resume for review
- Participate in a mock interview
- Participate in job shadowing
- Seek possible internship opportunities
- Seek possible employment opportunities