Our network is more vibrant than ever!
Key's professional networking program aims to build connections between our rapidly growing base of talented and enthusiastic alumni/ae/x.
After careful consideration, we have decided to discontinue using the CommuniKey platform for our alumni/ae/x community. We appreciate the support and engagement we've had on CommuniKey over the years, but a shift is necessary to better align with the evolving needs of our alumni/ae/x network. Beginning on December 1, we began transitioning our alumni networking activities to LinkedIn.
LinkedIn provides a more expansive and dynamic platform, offering features that will enhance your networking experience and better connect you with fellow alums, current students and the broader professional community.
Plus, for the next three months, alums who add Key as their education on LinkedIn will be entered to win a free bag of Key swag. Simply go to your profile, scroll to education, and click the + button in the right-hand corner. Anyone who currently has Key listed as their education is already entered to win.
If you would like to get involved or have questions about the LinkedIn, please contact Director of Alumni & Donor Relations Carly Schofield.
- Answer questions about your profession
- Review a resume
- Conduct a mock interview
- Host a Senior Project for a Key student
- Speak to students in the classroom
- Provide internship opportunities
- Provide employment opportunities
- Ask questions pertaining to your professional interests
- Submit a resume for review
- Participate in a mock interview
- Participate in job shadowing
- Seek possible internship opportunities
- Seek possible employment opportunities