Adjusted Classroom/Building Protocols
Adjusted Building/Classroom Protocols
- Each building will have flow management markers and hygiene posters to encourage 6’ social distancing and remind students and adults alike about healthy hygiene.
- Students will not be able to share materials.
- Students will not be able to bring personal effects from home.
- Access to lockers and cubbies will be limited.
- Additional details coming in August.
Podding of Classroom Cohorts
- Students will be divided into small cohort pods of approximately 8-13.
- Pods will remain together throughout each day.
- Faculty and staff interactions with the pods will be as limited as possible.
- Plexiglass partitions will be leveraged when possible for faculty who need to engage with multiple pods.