Regardless of vaccination status, all individuals traveling out-of-state* must:
- Notify Key's Health Office
- Be tested three to five days after return
- Stay at home and self-quarantine until test results are received
- Provide negative test result documentation to Key's Health Office before returning to campus
- Individuals who don’t get tested must stay home and self-quarantine for 10 full days after travel
NOTE: Governor Hogan enacted updated travel restrictions on December 17, 2020.
* Out-of-State Travel Restrictions do not apply for individuals travelling to Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and D.C., per the State of Maryland.