Daily Wellness Assessments
Prior to arriving on campus all faculty, staff and students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 must complete and submit a daily off-campus wellness screening, including a temperature check using SchoolPass.
NOTE: Students in Key-Wee through Pre-Kindergarten will complete their health wellness on campus, per below.
- Adults and students exhibiting COVID-19-like symptoms or registering a temperature of 100.0 F or higher will not be allowed to come to school.
- Individuals who arrive at School without completing the screening will not be allowed to remain on campus.
Once on campus, all faculty, staff and students must complete an on-site Check-In at the designated Drop-Off Sites.
Check-Ins will include:
- Verification that off-campus health screening data was submitted.
- On-site temperature checks.
- Key-Wee, Pre-School and Pre-Kindergarten: Per the Office of Child Care (OCC) requirements parents must take their children's temperature, using their own thermometers, in the presence of Key staff.
- Kindergarten through grade 12: Temperature checks will be completed by Key staff.
Key closely monitors CDC and MSDE recommendations, and is fully prepared to adjust its assessment protocols per federal, state or local regulatory agency mandates.