Phase B - 50% Capacity Hybrid On-Campus/Distance Learning Instruction
Week of September 14 (Week A):
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – Key-Wee - Grade 6 on campus / Grades 7-12 Distance Learning
Tuesday, Thursday – Grades 7-12 on campus / Key-Wee - Grade 6 Distance Learning
Week of September 21 (Week B):
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – Grades 7-12 on campus / Key-Wee - Grade 6 Distance Learning
Tuesday, Thursday – Key-Wee - Grade 6 on campus / Grades 7-12 Distance Learning
During Phase B, students will be divided into two groups, each comprising approximately 50% of overall student population, and attend on-campus instruction on a rotating week basis while engaging in distance learning during their off-campus days. All students will be on campus for 5 days in each 10-day cycle.
Group 1: Key-Wee - Grade 6
Group 2: Grades 7 - 12
Week A: Monday/Wednesday/Friday On-Campus Instruction
Week B: Tuesday/Thursday On-Campus Instruction
- Drop-Off occurs between 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- Academic Day is 9:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Dismissal is 2:45 p.m.; First School students in Key-Wee through Pre-Kindergarten will dismiss at 12 noon with Kindergarten dismissal at 2:45 p.m.
- First School families who have registered for Extended Day in Key-Wee through Pre-Kindergarten can remain at Key until 2:45 p.m.
- No Before School or After School Care available.
- Students are divided into small classroom pods numbering 8-13 students.
- All classrooms are arranged to meet CDC distancing requirements.
- All students in Pre-School through Grade 12, faculty and staff are required to wear face coverings when inside, and also when outside if 6’ of social distance cannot be maintained.
- Routine mask breaks will be provided, in keeping with CDC guidelines.
- Interaction with other students, faculty and staff will be kept as limited as possible.
- Students will remain in pods throughout the day.
- Plexiglass partitions will be leveraged when possible for faculty who need to engage with multiple pods.
- Recess and classroom breaks will take place outside, where social distancing is required, as age appropriate.
- Lunch will take place with podded groups and outdoors, when possible.
- Virtual and socially distanced co-curricular activities may be introduced.