Phase C - 5 Days A Week With Staggered Schedule
- Threshold data points show evidence that the virus is contained and manageable.
- Maryland Strong - Road to Recovery transitions to High Risk Activity Stage in Anne Arundel County
- Gating criteria established by Key School’s COVID-19 Response Team assessing Key’s readiness to safely progress to Phase D is not met.
All students on campus 5 days a week with staggered schedules.
Campus Protocols During Phase C
- All students attend classes on campus 5 days a week with staggered schedules.
- Academic Day for First School and Lower School is 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Academic Day for Middle School and Upper School is 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Assumption is that all Health and Safety Protocols from Phase B remain in place including classroom podding.
- Co-curricular activities may be expanded.
- After School Care may resume.
Given that we are awaiting clearer guidance from federal, state and local agencies that would enable larger groups to come together for an extended period of time, details about entering Phase C will be shared at a later date.