Drop-Off and Pick-Up Resources
We know that there may be some congestion and confusion as we navigate these changes, and ask for your patience and understanding as we work together for the health and safety of our Key community. We also ask you to be thoughtful regarding our neighbors and to assist them in exiting driveways and side streets.
- Drop-Off occurs between 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- Dismissal is 2:45 p.m.
- Academic Day is 9:00 - 2:30 p.m. (Students do not begin dismissing until 2:40)
- First School students in Key-Wee through Pre-Kindergarten will dismiss at 12 noon with Kindergarten dismissal at 2:45 p.m.
- First School families who registered for Extended Day in Key-Wee through Pre-Kindergarten can remain at Key until 2:45 p.m.
- All families are asked to keep a Family Name Sign, boldly displaying the names and grades of students in your car, in their front windshield to assist in streamlining pick-up.
- During Pick-Up: First School parents must hold their Family Name Sign as they wait for their child(ren).
- If you plan to carpool with another family, please notify Helen Baxt at email@example.com with the names of the students who will be traveling together.
- Walkers and bikers are asked to keep to the periphery of campus as they travel to their designated Check-In site