Key School is registered with several local and corporate school rewards programs that can be financially beneficial to the School if members of our community choose to participate. Amazon is a national program and Giant Foods and Harris Teeter are regional on the Mid-Atlantic and Southern coast, so even out-of-town relatives can register and support Key when they shop!
All proceeds earned through the following school rewards programs directly support the Parents’ Association's gift to the Annual Fund.
Key can earn up to 10% of all purchases you make when you log on to Amazon through the School's designated hyperlink. Key earned more than 6,000 last year with your help.
What do I do?
- Log onto Amazon through the Key School link (www.keyschool.org/amazon)
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Shop as usual
We suggest you consider making Key’s Amazon link a "Favorite" or "Bookmark" so it is always easily accessible from your home computer. The link is also available at the bottom of each page of Key’s website.
HARRIS TEETER TOGETHER IN EDUCATION
You can earn 5% cash back to Key every time you purchase Harris Teeter brand items.
What do I do?
- The next time you shop, tell the cashier at check-out to link Key's account number 4499 to your Harris Teeter VIC card.
- Once that account number is linked, every time you shop during the program, 5% of your Harris Teeter brand purchases will come back to Key.
K&B TRUE VALUE CASH FOR SCHOOLS PROGRAM
- K & B True Value will match 100% of customer donations to Key School up to $1,000
- If you would like to make a donation to Key when shopping, please tell the cashier when checking out at the register
- The program runs from August 19 through October 31
- K & B True Value is a Key School alumni and family-owned local hardware store