School Supply Kits
The Parents' Association is pleased to offer School Tool Box kits to Key School families with students in Grades 1-8 for the 2021-2022 school year. The School Tool Box program:
- Enables you to go online to order grade-specific supply kits, which are filled with the supplies requested by your student's teachers (see Lower & Middle School supply lists below)
- Sends the kits directly to your home
- Customizes the kits to include only what your student needs
- Allows you to delete an item from the kit if you already have it from the previous year
- Offers backpacks, lunchboxes, water bottles, etc.
- Ships free on orders over $50.00
- Does not deliver to P.O. boxes
We are offering this as a convenience to our parents/guardians, but it additionally serves as a fundraiser for Key's Parents' Association. View the flyer.
If you want to avoid waiting in long office supply store lines in August, go to School Tool Box and enter "Key School" to order a school supply kit for the grade your student will be entering in the fall.
Here are the details:
- Orders must be placed by 11:59 p.m. on August 9 to receive your kit by August 27.
- The sale will remain open until October 31 to purchase kits later or add any additional items.
- Items purchased after August 9 may not reach you by the first day of school.
Questions? Contact Trish Gallant at firstname.lastname@example.org;443.321.7820.
There is no supply list for First School students.
Upper School students will be given supply lists once school begins.