School Supply Kits
The Parents' Association is pleased to offer School Tool Box kits to Key School families with students in Grades 2-8 for the 2022-2023 school year.
The School Tool Box program:
- Enables you to go online to order grade-specific supply kits, which are filled with the supplies requested by your student's teachers (see Lower & Middle School supply lists below).
- Sends the kits directly to your home.
- Customizes the kits to include only what your student needs.
- Allows you to delete an item from the kit if you already have it from the previous year.
- Offers backpacks, lunchboxes, water bottles, etc.
- Ships free on orders over $75.00.
We are offering this as a convenience to our parents/guardians, but it additionally serves as a fundraiser for Key's Parents' Association.
- Orders must be placed by 11:59 p.m. on August 15 to receive your kit by August 29. Items purchased after August 15 may not reach you by the first day of school.
- The sale will remain open until October 31 to purchase kits later or add any additional items.
- Enter "Key School" to order a school supply kit for the grade your student will be entering in the fall, not their current grade.
- Items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
If you have any questions about ordering your School Tool Box, please contact Parent Programs & Special Events Director Trish Gallant, email@example.com.