Annual Fund FAQs
- What is the Annual Fund?
- How does Key use the money raised from charitable gifts to the Annual Fund?
- How can I show my support for a program that I love?
- How and when will I be asked to participate in the Annual Fund?
- What is the difference between the Annual Fund and the Endowment?
- What size gift would make a difference to Key?
- What does it mean to be an Annual Fund Leadership Donor?
- What can I do to support the Annual Fund besides donating money?
- What are my options for making a gift?
- Would the School benefit from my company's Matching Gift Programs?
- Why does Key request a charitable contribution from my family when I already pay tuition?
- Who is asked to support the Annual Fund?
|Gift Club||Giving Amount|
|Manse Society||$25,000 and above|
|Gazebo Circle||$15,000 - $24,999|
|Gold Circle||$10,000 - $14,999|
|Founders Circle||$7,500 - $9,999|
|Head of School Circle||$5,000 - $7,499|
|Benefactors Club||$2,500 - $4,999|
|Blue & White Club||$1,750 - $2,499|
|Key Leaders Club||$1,000 - $1,749|
|1958 Club||$500 - $999|
|Obezag Club||$250 - $499|
|Key Club||$100 - $249|
|Young Alumni Leadership Club (Class of 2007-2017)||$50 - $99|