Engraved Brick Pavers
Perhaps you’ve noticed the engraved brick pavers that adorn Founders' Walk, our historic campus walkway beneath the pergola next to the Manse Field.
Now you can be part of this celebrated walkway by reserving a personalized brick paver honoring a student, a teacher, a family member, an alumnus/a, a loved one, or recognizing your own support of the School. All proceeds go to Key School's Endowment.
To reserve your engraved brick paver:
- Order online using Key's secure server
- Download the Brick Paver Order Form and return it to the Advancement Office
All gifts to support brick pavers for Founders' Walk are tax-deductible.
For more information about engraved brick pavers, please contact Stephen Ginter, Director of Advancement, 410.263.9231, ext. 1252.
When ordering your brick, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Maximum of three lines, fifteen characters per line.
- Commas, apostrophes, spaces, and numbers each count as one character.
- Leave a blank square before and after your name if you would like your name centered rather than flush left or flush right.
- Only names and dates may be inscribed, no "messages."
- All copy is subject to final approval.