How to Give
The easiest way to give is online through our secure server.
When you give online you can choose to make a one-time gift or join our Simple Giving program with recurring monthly gifts. Align your giving with your passion by indicating where your dollars should be allocated; to the Annual Fund, the Endowment, a capital campaign or a more specific designation.
Gifts can be made with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Giving at a Glance
Annual Fund Giving
- The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of philanthropy at Key. It is a vital means of bridging the gap between tuition income and the School's total operating expenses.
- Key's Annual Fund operates from July 1-June 30. A gift or pledge to the annual fund can be made at any time. Gifts may be paid in a single payment or in easy to manage monthly installments through Simple Giving.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund may be designated to the areas of greatest need at Key or to a specific philanthropic priority.
- The Annual Fund fuels every aspect of Key's remarkable student-centered educational experience. It allows us to say "yes" to exciting opportunities for our students every day.
- Funding for the Endowment helps ensure key's financial position for the years to come, thereby serving as a catalyst for excellence and support of Key's mission.
- A gift to Key's Endowment can be made at any time.
- Gifts to Key's Endowment can be unrestricted or designated to any of our named endowed funds.
- Endowment funds support many priorities at Key, including: Faculty Compensation, Professional Development, Teaching and Learning, Facilities, and Financial Aid.
- Periodically, Key will hold capital campaigns to riase funds for new facilities, make campus improvements, or support and grow the Endowment.
- Gifts can be made at any time throughout the duration of the campaign.
- One-time or multi-year gifts can be given in support of a specific capital campaign.
- Capital Giving provides funding for new contstruction, renovation and improvement projects, and endowed programs at Key.
- A Planned Gift to Key provides our parents, alumni and friends an opportunity to leave a lasting legacy for all of Key's students. By including Key in your overall financial and/or estate planning, you can make a significant impact on generations of future Obezags.
- A Planned Gift can be made in lifetime or at death as a part of a donor's overall financial and/or estate planning.
- Use of Planned Gift funds is designated by the donor.
- Planned Gifts exhibit a donor's foresight and interest in the School's ability to maintain a tradition of academic excellence. because of the generosity of donors who make planned gifts, Key will thrive in perpetuity.
- The Key School Parents' Association (PA) seeks to promote the Mission of the School by providing opportunities for service and communication. All Key School parents are members of the Parents’ Association.
- Key's Parents' Association hosts a number of events and provides opportunities to volunteer and participate throughout the duration of the school year.
- The PA fundraises on behalf of Key School. At the end of the year, the funds raised are allocated to Key's areas of greatest need.
- Active involvement of parents is vital to enriching the educational experience for Key's students. The Parents' Association is committed to helping sustain goodwill and unity throughout the school.