- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form
- No student may participate in any interscholastic athletic practice or game until he or she has submitted this form signed by a physician indicating that a physical has occurred since January 1, 2021. Student-athletes can have the form completed by their physician or at area Minute Clinics. Please note: There will no on-campus physicals conducted for Upper School athletes this year.
- NOTE: The Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation form also is found on the Magnus Health site under downloadable forms. If you have already printed the form, acquired the necessary physician’s signature, and processed the form through Magnus, you may disregard this.
- Upper School students who wish to participate in 2021-2022 athletics must take the required yearly computerized baseline concussion evaluation.
- Please read the Athletic Student Handbook, then sign and return the Agreement of Understanding on the last page.
Upper School Athletics Fall Pre-Season begins on Monday, August 15. More information to come in July.
Middle School Athletics Fall Season (grades 6-8) begins Tuesday, September 6. More information to come in July.
Please contact Assistant Athletic Director/Athletic Trainer Alexis Martin with any questions regarding the forms required for participation in Key Athletics.
410.263.9231, ext. 1215