COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Parents/guardians are encouraged to contact the camp or health office with any questions regarding Summer at KEY's response to COVID-19. A strong partnership with our camp families has perhaps never been as critical as it is today, as we work together to protect one another during this pandemic. Please take some time to review our Health & Safety Protocols below. They will be reviewed and updated based on the current guidance available and are subject to change.
We truly appreciate your support as we all work to maintain the safest camp environment possible.
Health Office phone: 443.321.7852
Camp Office phone: 443.321.2575
Sports Camp Protocols
Camp Bus Transportation
Daily transportation to and from camp is not available. Protocols apply to camps with activities that take place off the main campus (e.g., Fusco Athletic Park, Hillsmere Pool).
- Campers will be required to use hand sanitizer before boarding the bus.
- Only one camper per seat, with no camper sitting behind the driver.
- Seating will be staggered from row to row.
- The bus will be disinfected before each trip.
- Campers, counselors and bus drivers must wear masks for the entire bus ride.
- Windows will be open for ventilation.