The Girls' Varsity Swim team has gone undefeated in IAAM Conference Meets for the second year in a row!
Summer at KEY Policies
Registration and Changes:
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure space in your desired camp session as many programs fill early. Online registration for all programs will close at noon the Friday prior to the start of each camp week. If space is available, registrations can be made after that time through the camp office. There will be a $25 administrative fee added to the cost of the camp.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is required to secure a space in a camp. The online registration system will change from an “Enrolled” status to a “Registered” status once the deposit is made.
- A $10 fee will be applied to each change made to an existing registration. A Change Request Form must be completed by a parent or guardian to make changes to a camper’s registration.
- Changes can be made to camps after June 1 with the $10 fee. Refunds will not be given if switching to a camp that has a lower price and you are making the change within two weeks of the camp start date.
- Prior to June 1, withdrawing from a camp completely and not changing to another camp or week will result in the forfeiture of the $50 deposit. After June 1, no payments will be refunded for withdrawal.
- Camps that reach capacity will not be eligible for registration and will move to a waitlist.
- Once a camp fills, the online registration system will put the camper in a “Waitlisted” status. No payment is required at this time.
- Should space become available, families will be contacted via email in the order in which they are recorded on the waitlist. Please make sure the primary email in your account is the preferred one to contact. A family will have 24 hours to accept the available space before the next family is contacted.
- In order to secure the space, the non-refundable $50 deposit will be required upon acceptance.
- A deposit of $50 per camp is required to secure registration. Deposits will be applied to the cost of the camp and are non-refundable. Final payments for all camps are due on or before June 1.
- All payments are non-refundable after June 1. If registering after June 1, full payment is due upon registration.
- Campers will not be allowed to begin a camp if there is a balance due on their account.
- If withdrawing from a camp, payments cannot be forwarded to next year’s summer program.
- Camp fees will not be pro-rated for partial attendance or absence, including illness, from a camp.
- If your family needs additional time to pay your final balance, please contact the camp office at the time of registration to discuss payment plan options. Payment plans must be established prior to June 1.
- All deposits are non-refundable. After June 1, all payments are non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be given if switching to a lower priced camp and it is less than two weeks from the start date of the camp.
- Refunds will not be given for absences, including illness, from a camp.
- Cancelled Camps – While the majority of Summer at KEY camps reach full capacity, a camp will occasionally not meet the minimum enrollment requirements. In this infrequent event, the camp will be cancelled ten days prior to the start date. Registrants will be notified immediately via email. Any amount paid toward the camp will be refunded or can be applied to a different camp session.
- Summer at KEY is a “nut-free” camp. No foods containing any types of nuts are allowed. Please carefully check the labels on the foods you send in.
- Birthday Celebration Policy - A camper’s birthday is very special, and we understand children love to celebrate with friends. If you would like to celebrate a birthday at camp, please do not send in any type of food to share as a precaution for others who may have food allergies. Instead, consider sending in small tokens for your child to share like pencils, stickers, etc.
- In accordance with our nut-free policy, all cooking themed camps utilize nut free ingredients. Please understand that these camps incorporate a variety of food groups and we can not accommodate other restrictive food issues or allergies. We suggest you contact us before you register to discuss any other food allergies or restrictions that may be of concern.