Summer at KEY Policies
Registration and Payments:
- Click on the box titled "Registration" on the Summer at KEY to access your Summer at KEY account. Returning families should not create a new account and can contact the camp office for help with login information. Families new to Summer at KEY will need to create an account in order to register for camps.
- Payments are due in full upon registration and are required to reserve space in a camp session.
- Online registration for the Outdoor at Key and Tennis programs will close at noon the Wednesday before the start of each camp week. Unfortunately, there will be no exceptions. For virtual camps, closure dates vary. See individual descriptions for registration closure information.
- Registration payments cannot be transferred between in-person and virtual camps. Changes between Outdoor at Key and Tennis camps are not guaranteed and will be made on a case-by-case basis. Change fees may apply.
- If withdrawing from a camp, payments cannot be carried over to next year’s summer program.
- Camp fees will not be prorated for partial attendance unless related to COVID-19 or if the camp closes for severe weather.
- Camps that reach capacity will not be eligible for registration and will move to a waiting list.
- Once a camp fills, the online registration system will put the camper in a “Wait-Listed” status. No payment is required at this time.
- Should space become available, families will be contacted via email in the order in which they are recorded on the waiting list. Families will have 24 hours to accept the spot in the camp and will need to make the appropriate payment required to register.
- If Summer at KEY needs to close due to state or local restrictions, families registered for Outdoor at Key or Tennis will receive a 100% prorated refund for the hours closed.
- If Summer at KEY has to close either Outdoor at Key or Tennis camps for a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, families in those groups will receive a 100% prorated refund for the hours closed.
- If Summer at KEY has to close either Outdoor at Key or Tennis camps for severe weather, families in those groups will receive a 100% prorated refund for the hours closed.
- If a camper or someone in their direct household tests positive for COVID-19 we will cancel your registration and you will receive a prorated refund for the remaining amount.
- Summer at KEY is a “nut-restricted” camp. No foods containing any types of nuts are allowed. Please carefully check the labels on the foods you send in.
- Sharing of food between campers is not allowed.